The Couzon Company was founded in 1934 by Mr. Jean Couzon. After having started producing stainless steel flatware and hollowware in 1946, the company quickly developed into one of France's undisputed market leaders. The trading brand ' Jean Couzon Orfevre' , adopted in 1971, was soon recognized on the market thanks to clever advertising - and, obviously, fine product quality. In the late seventies and early eighties the company worked hard to be at the leading edge of progress, not only technologically but in areas such as sales, advertising and creation as well. The efforts paid off; in 1986 Couzon had over 700 employees and its products were sold with great success.

Processing

Please Wait